« Home | Fridtjof Nansen » | History of toilet paper » | Panduan Singkat Berpuasa Ramadhan (2) » | Magic Card » | Some interesting articles out there » | Why do we fast ? » | Panduan Singkat Berpuasa Ramadhan (1) » | Ultah » | Kutu Rambut » | Panekuk Papa » 

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 

Nobel Prize Games

I have visited an interesting website nobelprize.org and found some science games and simulations. Beside that, I found also the (auto) biographies of all Nobel prize winners and some interesting articles. Well, very good for me, that will increase my knowledge.

So far I know just a view Nobel Prize winners like Albert Einsten, Max Planck, Röntgen, Fermi, Pauli, Desmond Tutu, Dalai Lama, Bishop Belo, and Ramos Horta (well, Belo and Horta is the most famous East Timor's leader at that time when East Timor is still the province of Indonesia).

Below is the short history of Nobel Prize that I quoted from that site:
The Nobel Prize is the first international award given yearly since 1901 for achievements in physics, chemistry, physiology or medicine, literature and peace. In 1968, the Sveriges Riksbank (Bank of Sweden) instituted the Prize in Economic Sciences in memory of Alfred Nobel, founder of the Nobel Prize. Each prize consists of a medal, personal diploma, and prize amount.

I am sure you will like this website and also want to have some funs with playing the games. Don't wait too long, just click this link. Have a nice learning by surfing!

Menurut pengakuan nyokap, nama depan gw emang diambil dari Pak Enrico Fermi. :)

@ricore: wah berarti calon pemenang hadiah Nobel juga dong ya... ditunggu deh makan-makannya...

Post a Comment

My Digest

About me

  • I'm agus set
  • From Hamburg, Germany
about me
Google

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Listed on BlogShares