« Home | Fireworks, firecrackers, and new year » | I need more harddisk space » | Creating your photo story » | Formalin in foods » | First experience with digicam » | Unwanted greeting e-cards » | Bicycle » | Winter vacation and peace! » | Evolution Deceit » | Afforestation reduce water for drinking » 

Saturday, December 31, 2005 

Bomb blast in Palu

This morning, again, I read a news about bomb blast in Indonesia. Honestly, I get angry and also sad to hear this. From BBC.co.uk I read that the bomb exploded in the largely Christian area in Palu, Central Sulawesi. Detik.com reported that 8 people died and 43 hurt so far.

Kisah Klasik Di Hari Minggu.

@ricorea: padahal sekarang masih hari Sabtu...

updated 7 korbannya bung !

denger di tipi loh saya tadi malem itu mas agus. tapi cuma ujungnya. dalam hati wah kejadian lagi. bener pas buka jakarta post, kek tahun2 lalu juga. just curious aja yg jadi sasaran kang jualan ato greja depan kang jualan ato dua2nya.

++ tika

Post a Comment

My Digest

About me

  • I'm agus set
  • From Hamburg, Germany
about me
Google

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Listed on BlogShares