« Home | Formalin in foods » | First experience with digicam » | Unwanted greeting e-cards » | Bicycle » | Winter vacation and peace! » | Evolution Deceit » | Afforestation reduce water for drinking » | Aerosols cool more than expected » | The most corrupt institution » | Rice stock controversy » 

Thursday, December 29, 2005 

Creating your photo story

I found Microsoft Photo Story 3.1. from Microsoft Digital Image has nice features to create story from my photos collection. As usual, the processes are very easy and the results are also very good. The output is in windows media video (wmv) format.

Before creating the photo story, I use Microsoft Digital Image to edit my photos. I can find a lot of facilities in this software. As far as I did not do an advance digital processing, and of course I didn't do it, this software is more than enough. You can download the Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006 here for 60 days FREE trial if you'd like to try.

My Digest

About me

  • I'm agus set
  • From Hamburg, Germany
about me
Google

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Listed on BlogShares