« Home | Test posting using Qumana » | VoipBuster » | Saya tahunya baru kemarin » | Hi Arnold! dan matematika » | Baca selanjutnya... » | Google AdSense earning » | Try this! » | Persepsi anak tentang peneliti » | Guyonan » | Array, Matlab dan Fortran » 

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 

EZ Antivirus

What antivirus do you use to protect your PC? I use EZ Antivirus software (1 year FREE trial) from Computer Associates. Before use this software, I used Norton anti virus and firewall 2005, from Symantec. The software is FREE and I can download it from my ISP (T-Online) , but I have to pay 4 Euro/month for subcription fee if want to continue after 3 months FREE trial.

Now, after I change my ISP to Hansenet, I can no longer use the Norton software because the packet is only available for the T-Online customers, so I decide to use EZ Antivirus. For the firewall, I just use the firewall that avaialble in Windows XP.

If you have any information about FREE and good antivirus software, please let me know!

Mas coba deh pakai AVG yang free sampai kapan aja gak harus setahunan bisa dilihat di http://www.grisoft.com/doc/1.
Anti virusnya bagus juga mas, banyak yang make, ada firewallnya juga lagi yangbisa di download gratis...

Post a Comment

My Digest

About me

  • I'm agus set
  • From Hamburg, Germany
about me
Google

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Listed on BlogShares