« Home | Bicycle » | Winter vacation and peace! » | Evolution Deceit » | Afforestation reduce water for drinking » | Aerosols cool more than expected » | The most corrupt institution » | Rice stock controversy » | Our solar system » | Mother's Day » | Prevent spammers with verification code » 

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 

Unwanted greeting e-cards

During this week I got a lot of greeting e-cards from people that I don't know. These e-cards are sent from kapanlagi.com. May be this is a kind of new spam, I don't know. But because every day the senders are different, it is quite difficult to mark them as spam at once. The senders usually using the yahoo's account name to send the unwanted greeting e-cards.

Below is the example of the e-cards I receive today:

From: ulank2005@yahoo.com
Subject: Renungkanlah


Halo ,

Wulandari mengirim kartu ucapan untuk anda.
Klik di sini untuk melihatnya.

Atau anda bisa copy dan paste alamat ini ke browser anda:
http://www.kapanlagi.com/u/card_view.php?id=592074506317833

Anda ingin mengirim kartu balasan ke Wulandari?
Klik di sini

Pesan dari Wulandari:

apa pun masalah yang sedang anda hadapi
seberat apa pun itu...

jangan pernah engkau melupakan-Nya
karena Dia-lah sang Maha Penyayang



Kartu ini dikirim melalui KapanLagi.com
Kalau bukan sekarang, Kapan Lagi?

mmmm...
secret admirer kali ... :)

Post a Comment

My Digest

About me

  • I'm agus set
  • From Hamburg, Germany
about me
Google

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Listed on BlogShares