« Home | EZ Antivirus » | Test posting using Qumana » | VoipBuster » | Saya tahunya baru kemarin » | Hi Arnold! dan matematika » | Baca selanjutnya... » | Google AdSense earning » | Try this! » | Persepsi anak tentang peneliti » | Guyonan » 

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 

Windows Movie Maker

When I made a video at the first time with my handy camera, I found that Windows Movie Maker is the easiest and the most simple software. Work well in an ordinary PC, not too slow, and can produce very nice video for my documentation. I can also mix still pictures from my digital camera to my video, or make a slide show from my still pictures collection.

With the 3rd party CD or DVD burning softwares like Nero or MyDVD, I can produce a VCD or DVD and play it in my DVD player or give it to my friends as a gift.

Windows Movie Maker can be downloaded for FREE here. And for you who want to read some tips and tricks about Windows Movie Maker, just visit PapaJohn website. Lot of tips and tricks can be found here, also for FREE.

My Digest

About me

  • I'm agus set
  • From Hamburg, Germany
about me
Google

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Listed on BlogShares