« Home | Evolution Deceit » | Afforestation reduce water for drinking » | Aerosols cool more than expected » | The most corrupt institution » | Rice stock controversy » | Our solar system » | Mother's Day » | Prevent spammers with verification code » | Free 1000GB Email Services » | The big six emitter countries » 

Saturday, December 24, 2005 

Winter vacation and peace!

I am in winter vacation... Hopefully can continue posting on Tuesday, 27 Dec. 2005

Regarding to the one year in memory of the Indian Ocean Tsunami, I hope the rehabilitation and reconstruction process in Aceh and also other tsunami-affected regions will always run smoothly.

Special for Aceh, I hope the peace process will always in the right track.

Peace is beautiful!

lagi liburan maen ski ya pak...hehehe.

saya tadi nonton peringatan 1 tahun tsunami di tv. duh terharu liat sang presiden menitikkan airmata...

selamat liburan.

saya juga berdoa semoga Atjeh beserta segenap masyarakatnya, dilimpahi rahmat oleh Allah SWT dan bagi yang kehilangan semoga di beri penggganti yang lebih baik.

amien

Post a Comment

My Digest

About me

  • I'm agus set
  • From Hamburg, Germany
about me
Google

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Listed on BlogShares