« Home | How to save your bookmark? » | Increasing your skill in photography » | Digital camera review » | Don't open unknown WMF file from your Windows » | Laptop "internal" mouse » | Don't wrap food with paper or tissue » | Eid-al-Adha » | Firefox 1.5 memory leak » | Bomb blast in Palu » | Fireworks, firecrackers, and new year » 

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 

How important is your page on the web?

Do you want to check the rank of your page on the web? please try here. My page has rank 3/10. hahaha... not so good!

Hahaha, kok pas saya nyoba kok sama yah mas, blog saya rank 3/10 gitu...
huhahhaha kayanya cuman utk just have fun aja...

@mala: FYI, if you have installed Google Toolbar for Firefox, you can also see the page rank there...

Post a Comment

My Digest

About me

  • I'm agus set
  • From Hamburg, Germany
about me
Google

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Listed on BlogShares