« Home | Digital camera review » | Don't open unknown WMF file from your Windows » | Laptop "internal" mouse » | Don't wrap food with paper or tissue » | Eid-al-Adha » | Firefox 1.5 memory leak » | Bomb blast in Palu » | Fireworks, firecrackers, and new year » | I need more harddisk space » | Creating your photo story » 

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 

Increasing your skill in photography

Do you want to increase your skill in photography? or get comments and critics from people about your "shoot" results. Well, if your answer is "YES" then I recommend you to join the photography community sites in the virtual world.

There are some photography community sites available for FREE sign up in the internet such as Fotografer.Net and GaleriKeadilan.Net for Idonesian people and FotoCommunity.com for wide- scope people in the world (international).

I found and felt that becoming a member of that community increasing my skill and ability in photography, especially when I got response from other members about some major or minor mistakes in my picture and how to make it better. On the other hand, by seeing another member pictures, sometime gave me an idea and inspiration on how I should "shoot" an object to get nice picture with good angle, lighting, composition, tone, etc.

Saya juga sudah bergabung di fotografer.net. Cuman blom posting image buat dikritik. :)

Masih baca2 posting sebelum ini tentang tips membeli kamera digital.

@ricorea: ayo upload foto ke fotografer.net dong. saya juga udah upload beberapa ke sana.

Post a Comment

My Digest

About me

  • I'm agus set
  • From Hamburg, Germany
about me
Google

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Listed on BlogShares