« Home | Bookmark at del.icio.us » | How important is your page on the web? » | How to save your bookmark? » | Increasing your skill in photography » | Digital camera review » | Don't open unknown WMF file from your Windows » | Laptop "internal" mouse » | Don't wrap food with paper or tissue » | Eid-al-Adha » | Firefox 1.5 memory leak » 

Friday, January 06, 2006 

Stanford on iTunes

Do you want to listen lectures, seminars and panel discussions from the faculties at the Stanford University? Well, now you can enjoy it by clicking Stanford on iTunes. You only need to install iTunes on your PC. The most important (for me at least) : "All are FREE!".

You can find a lot of themes there such as climate change, US foreign policy, life begins at 40, etc...

My Digest

About me

  • I'm agus set
  • From Hamburg, Germany
about me
Google

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Listed on BlogShares